Friday, May 27, 2011

More on the Road - Wyoming

Breeding business took me to Wyoming just a while. I can find great sculptures of cowboys and horses most of anywhere.

Then, I could finally pass by one of places in my list. I made a quick detour to Devils Tower.


Here's another angle. Some people who got my text message responded "is this a picture of drawing or something?" NO!! I was there!!


Here's a proof and my interest. I dropped by a trading post and got me a shot glass. I really like to buy and collect shot glasses as souvenir at memorable places.


My breeding road is still some more weeks to go. Then we are being hit by another miserable rain spell. This is more than enough. We even stop complaining. Of course outside jobs suck. Then not only I but also every guide must concern the water levels of rivers.......


Having a poor internet connection and not much time to access so I don't know when my next post will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment