I don't mind repeating this phrase "what a gorgeous day here in Paradise Valley!!". My first fishing day for 2012 was blessed with nice winter weather. Sunny, over 40s, & NO wind!! One could take a nap outside. I wanted to see how my "fishing fortune" would be for the brandnew year!! Instead of "crystal ball", I utilized "crystal clear" water of spring creek.
Very strong & beautiful rainbow!!
COLORFUL" & "BIG" for me!!
For every size,
and for every creature,
I wish 2012 will be a great one!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles