It's almost all spring here in Paradise Valley. With this mild weather and just around the end of seasonal jobs, I floated our lovely Yellowstone River with my guide friend for the first time in 2012. 'Stone is lovely and challenging as always. We all wonder how the run-off is going to be this year and how the river would look like after that.............
We saw lots of midges in the air and water. Look at these pictures............
How about pictures of trout? I would post tomorrow (if I get lucky!).
We experienced 40MPH of gusts all day and you've got a picture how fishing and floating would have looked like........
I'll do better tomorrow by any means!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles