Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lakes in Spring

First to report, Yellowstone River has officially blown. There might be a chance to float one more time this coming weekend, at least we expect so, but who knows. 
However, luckiest thing to live in Paradise Valley is that we always have some other places to fish all year around. Today, I could join Parks Fly Shops' "Spring Check Run" to a local private lake in Paradise Valley. What a gorgeous and secluded scenery!! 

With Ben
 and Walter from PFS,

We caught lots of these truly ROD-BENDERS!!

I had some fun too!

Ben landed a huge HOG!!!

We were talking that we need to catch her "boyfriend" who would be somewhere nearby. Then I caught probably her "sister"!! This is the biggest rainbow I ever caught in Montana!!

These lake fish are very strong!!
I just enjoyed three important things today; fish, place, and good anglers. Day can't be better than that!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job out there. Those bows are some pretty piggies. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your record Montana Rainbow. Tight Lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lake fish are amazing fighter! As no current of rivers, I really felt their strength. I hope I will keep setting new records this year!

    ReplyDelete