Sunny, almost 80F, with big blue sky but no winds here in Paradise Valley.
With my outfitter Dean, his companion YUKI, and my guide friend Jordan on the board, we hit the 'Stone expecting Mother's Day Caddis.
We did see lots of bugs in the air. Peacock olive & beefy body, this was the one.........
However while at the oars, I felt water was getting strong bit by bit (maybe). But surely we all noticed that we were losing water clarity as afternoon went by. Runoff seems on. Hatch is over? Water level may subside again? Who knows? At least streamer-fishing seems doable.
To be continued.......
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles