Thursday, May 31, 2012

R.I.P

Olympus Tough TG 310 July 13th, 2011 to May 31st, 2012.

Today another tragedy happened. I was up to something at DePuy Spring Creek. My camera slipped off from my vest pocket into water. Severely damaged, then dead.......
As you would see in the link above, it was water-proof. But about a few months later, it dropped from my desk to floor while being connected to my computer. Since then the lid (to cover connector, battery, & memory) had been broken and attached with a piece of duct-tape. It had been just fine with my wet hands and splash and I had been very careful for a "full-diving". Until today.......... I came home quickly and tried to dry them. But it was no use.

Here are very last two attempts that confirmed TG was no good any more. I just sent into Repair Service (at least for a recycle anyway). Now you may guess what I was up to.....


It could have been a wonderful post with lots of wonderful pictures. But sorry to deliver this sad news. Of course, cost for replacing is one, but it could have been working some more years. I don't know how long it will take till I get a new one. Next posts (don't know how many) will be either NO-pictures or with pictures of bugs & flies from the past......

No comments:

Post a Comment