Thursday, July 12, 2012

OH!! Double!!

It's getting my routine to visit Parks' Fly Shop in Gardiner, MT (www.parksflyshop.com). I would ask/share with guides about some information then discuss plans and ideas for each guide-trip. Then I wait for my client(s).
Today I was scheduled for an afternoon float trip. So in the morning.............
__________________________________________________________________________

Today I had a beginning-but-fast-learning couple on my boat. They got started with Whitefish.


Eventually rainbows!!



Then the day ended with Dennis' THE DOUBLE!! I myself have "hooked" two at a time with two-fly rigs but usually either one will be gone before netting. This is the very first time I saw two fish were successfully landed!!

Besides fishing, what a wonderful day floating the Canyon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment