Saturday, August 25, 2012

4 Floats

Past 4 days in a row, I wan on Yellowstone River. Same section but with different anglers and unique fishing result on each day. 

Ladies from Minnesota.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some temporal malfunction of my camera................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A group of fine anglers are visiting area and fishing with us at Parks' Fly Shop


YES!! They are on and trout are aware of it!! Can't be more accurate than this info as I did stomach pump!

Group lunch!

Some of the nicest Cutty we caught!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishing remained good but somewhat windy yesterday. I was with a couple on my boat and they worked hard for their first Montana visit.


My personal best rainbow ever seen in Upper!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe August is ending! There will be more and better fishing to be done in September. See you along the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment