It can't be redundant. DePuy's (www.depuyspringcreek.com) is fishing really well!! PMD hatch is very good, if not phenomenal. Lots of Yellowstone Cutthroat are in system. As in my last report, I completed my guide trips at DePuy's but I went back for "busman's holiday".........Nothing wrong with that!!
I just got home. Yes I caught only one and missed several. But the only one is............
FLYMPH in my last post.
I'm getting the same positive information about Armstrong's on O'Hair Ranch (www.armstrongspringcreek.com).
Seeing is believing. Come and enjoy some of the best seasons for Livingston's spring creek!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2018 Guide Service
- Bighorn River Trip
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles