Yesterday, I hit the trail within Yellowstone Park, leaving, again, my house way before dawn. It's a well-known "beaten" path and fishery so no descriptions needed.
"Cardiac Hill" for the first thing in the morning made me think otherwise........
In the afternoon, I moved back to the stream. It was another Cutty Bonanza day!! My priginal patterns were gladly inhaled!!
Here are yesterday's hot flies.
Yes I enjoyed the day!!..............But here's a consequence. I had to walk back to my truck at the end of the day, after I had too much activities.............. My body is squeaking as of this typing........ Anyway, it was another great day in YNP and was worth being a "Dawn Treader"!!
Back to guiding!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles