Sunday, January 18, 2015

Another Week of Variety

This past week turned out to be another week packed with many stuffs.
There soon will be an official announcement regarding the major change of my business. Stay Tuned!
Sure thing is, I repeat, it will be the busiest winter-spring period that I've ever experienced!

Weather has been mix of everything through the week. I picked up two nice afternoons to fish DePuy's Spring Creek (www.depuyspringcreek.com). I simply had fun!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I completed my own project. Here's the final plate to reveal. 3 on the right column: Infalliable, Jock Scott, and Black Dose and the left bottom: Champion are among the most complicated & challenging patterns. I saved them toward the end of entire project!
More detailed story and individual fly pictures are in my Gallery.
 
 
Black Dose
Champion - indeed a Champion of materials used and procedures applied!!
As much as I'm happy with the completion, I have to feel sad....... I just move on to the next project with Atlantic Salmon Flies!! That is another thing that I hope to announce till spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment