It's been another mix of everything since the last post.
The biggest thing I was working on was, well.............. It was about time. More details later.
There have been some dangerously windy days and seriously cold days. Today, I was able to get out to fish DePuy's Spring Creek.
Atlantic salmon fly projects are going strong, indeed occupying most of my time and attention recently. Here's a Rosy Dawn (Dr. T.E. Pryce-Tannatt). This is for my customer (will be framed, of course).
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Save turkey feathers for fly-tying!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2018 Guide Service
- Bighorn River Trip
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles