The Bighorn Trip was one of my biggest plans for this spring. Before & after, I also had been busy with small errands and jobs. Interestingly, all of those got done at about the same time! So I went back to my routines. As much as I enjoy other waters in Montana, I'm always glad and feel content when I fish Livingston area.
I got back to DePuy's Spring Creek and visited with other regular anglers to catch up with fishing while I was away. Midge & baetis hatches have been good!! This rainbow greeted me right at the first cast!
Everyone has gone through the first time on the oars........
So the pre-runoff fishing in Paradise Valley (and surrounding area) has begun and been doing well!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles