After PMD time on spring creeks, here came 4th of July weekend. Livingston comes alive more than ever and becomes very busy with many activities!
I had a trip to northeast side of Yellowstone National Park. It's much earlier than usual years that I head that direction. Fishing is on! But also that means all the guides downstream have to be aware of water conditions of Lamar River and Soda Butte Creek.........way earlier for us to consider that matter too............. Indeed, as we drove, Lamar and Soda Butte were not in the great shape due to previous storms. So I took my guy to Slough Creek.
Gartside Pheasant Hopper!!
Dry-fly actions are getting better!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles