Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Busy Weekend

After PMD time on spring creeks, here came 4th of July weekend. Livingston comes alive more than ever and becomes very busy with many activities!

I had a trip to northeast side of Yellowstone National Park. It's much earlier than usual years that I head that direction. Fishing is on! But also that means all the guides downstream have to be aware of water conditions of Lamar River and Soda Butte Creek.........way earlier for us to consider that matter too............. Indeed, as we drove, Lamar and Soda Butte were not in the great shape due to previous storms. So I took my guy to Slough Creek.
 This one was on.........
 Gartside Pheasant Hopper!!
Then on Yellowstone River around Livingston, the mud-plug above didn't really affect us.......
Dry-fly actions are getting better!!

On 4th of July, we floated for some fun! Renee brought in some nice rainbows!!

Then we spotted something in the shallow riffle...... I chased with my seining net!! It was a sucker with black stripes on the back!
This was my catch of the day!
Summer is rolling! All the streams in my area are fishing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment