I had great two days with very good and skilled Japanese anglers. Between two of them, Yellowstone Grand Slam ('bow, browny, cutty, & whitie) was accomplished!
(Lots of whities, even on dry-flies. Some were huge. Pictures were not taken but kept us fun!!)
Mrs. Nishimura's first Yellowstone Cutty!
This 'bow looks familiar to me at my secret hole........
Guess how early we started!
Mr. & Mrs. Nishimura, please come back again and fish together!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles