I've been running around, either on foot or on board. Also either in Montana or in Yellowstone National Park. Fishing has been wonderful. Also we are experiencing very unpredictable weather. It's totally up to each individual how it's taken. I, for one, am up to be outside under any weather condition! Let's review!
I had fine two teen brothers for Lower Yellowstone float trip! We had some huge golden shadows coming up to our large dry-flies!!! That will haunt us for a while..............
Veteran and Upper Cutty!
I initiated another rookie under Big Sky!
It's time!! ------ from 11-inch Cutty!!
We were hit by mud-plug but we kept fishing till the take-out. Our patience and perseverance paid off!!
Till next update............
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles