Last week, I was glad to share my beloved Yellowstone Cutthroat fishing in my favorite part of Yellowstone Park.
Soda Butte Creek in the morning.
After lunch, we moved to Lamar River. From Soda Butte to Lamar, it was a bit too crowded for my liking (weekend visitors/fishers, I guess.....) but we found a nice stretch for us, furthermore, we hit Green Drake hatch right on time & spot!!
Flies mentioned in the recent posts are still effective.
Fish with Big Chubby and Green Drake patterns while they work!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles