Float fishing on Yellowstone River has started well and been in its PRIME since!!
Over all water condition is just right!! 'Stone can be fished any choices of your preference. Given choices, I do fish & guide with Dry-Flies!!
The other day I self-guided. A tiny insects on the big river!!
Also a reason we recommend "catch & release"!?
I had two nice gentlemen from Pennsylvania. We had good & constant surface actions all morning!!
"If you can learn to read the waters of Yellowstone River and consistently take trout, you can travel the world and consistently be a successful fly angler." (Don Williams, 1976)
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2018 Guide Service
- Bighorn River Trip
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles