July 15th is the day on which the section of Yellowstone River from the outlet of Yellowstone Lake to Chittenden Bridge (just above the Falls) becomes open for fishing.
I left my casa in Livingston waaaaay before the dawn. It wasn't to hold a good spot or two. I admit some excitement but I just couldn't sleep well last night. That was the simple reason I woke up so early. Over all, I wanted to avoid unwanted delay due to tourist traffic.
I spotted they were taking a morning bath on the other side.
Yellowstone River & Yellowstone Cutthroat trout........... so special.............
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles