Low-water, cool, COLD, smokey,.............a weird and inconsistent summer (or was it a summer?) has ended. Following the calendar, it seems the fall has just begun. Let's see how the fall is going to unfold. Have you checked out the fall-mode slideshow on my official website? If you are looking for The ONE of the year or the lifetime, the fall is time to be here!!
I had a nice gentleman client. We went to Soda Butte Creek. It was some of the most enjoyable days on The Soda in my note.
Next day, we plied some of the most challenging match-the-hatch situations at DePuy's Spring Creek.
Now into the fall mode..........
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles