I've been fishing harder than ever since the opening of Winter Pass at DePuy's Spring Creek.
Huge browns and rainbows in spawning mode are moving into the creek, baetis and midge are popping here and there, hence trout are rising accordingly............. So many activities = so many pictures. Then I have to tie flies!!
I've been really in a highly disciplined "early & late" routine. Then I'm inclined to keep fishing till the end of October. I just don't have time to make a proper blog post. What I think I'm gonna do is to make a gallery post for EACH fall-run trout and match-the-hatch fishing on Nov 1st (or so.....).
So this is a quick note (to show you that I'm alive and fishing well) as well as a premier.
Catch up with you in November!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles