Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Short Note for The Fall

I've been fishing harder than ever since the opening of Winter Pass at DePuy's Spring Creek.
Huge browns and rainbows in spawning mode are moving into the creek, baetis and midge are popping here and there, hence trout are rising accordingly............. So many activities = so many pictures. Then I have to tie flies!!

I've been really in a highly disciplined "early & late" routine. Then I'm inclined to keep fishing till the end of October. I just don't have time to make a proper blog post. What I think I'm gonna do is to make a gallery post for EACH fall-run trout and match-the-hatch fishing on Nov 1st (or so.....).

So this is a quick note (to show you that I'm alive and fishing well) as well as a premier.


Catch up with you in November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment