Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost!!!

I dropped by RO Drift Boat in Bozeman. I already made a deal last week and they've been working on it. Owner Robert and his people are friendly and hard working. I was so excited to see they are working on my boat. If I can wait one more day, they can finish up like brandnew so I'll wait. Can't sleep tonight!!

Another exciting gear I'd like to use soon is this Simms Dry Creek Guide Backpack. Apparently I bought at SUPERSALE. This is simply tough and roomy. I can carry anything I need whether I'm guiding or fishing myself. I can pack lunch and drink for clients or over-night & camping stuffs if I'm backpacking into mountain streams in summer.


Backside is super comfortable. Furthermore, these pads and straps are detachable, so one can use this as a bag. Amazing and exciting!! (so was the price too!!)


Just for a week, I was working on a project. That made me slightly unhealthy. I will update what was all about later on.
Yellowstone River's famous run-off has not been started yet, neither Mother's Day Caddis hatch. Maybe I might be able to float this weekend!?

No comments:

Post a Comment