Friday, March 30, 2012

2012 Guide Service

I have just created a "PAGE" on the right side of screen for my "Guide Service for 2012". Please check it out.
I'm guiding under Hatch Finders Fly Shop (www.hatchfinders.com) in Livingston, MT.
Also at Parks Fly Shop (www.parksflyshop.com) in Gardiner, MT, North Entrance of Yellowstone National Park.
I'm really happy to work for these two friendly and full-service shops in the area. I will offer Yellowstone River Float Trips, Walk/Wade Trips in Yellowstone Park, and trips for Spring Creeks in Paradise Valley (DePuy's, Armstrong's, & Nelson's).

If I could be any assistance for your Montana Fishing Trips, let us know. Towns of Livingston & Gardiner host lots of friendly & affordable accommodations and eateries that fit your budget. Besides fly-fishing, just ask us what's hot in towns!!

I personally suggest to try a HUGE Buffalo steak for your heart content along with Montana brewed beer....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment