Today, we caught lots of Whitie, of course, in various sizes (apparently no pictures).
Then we caught some nice trout!
We did go after a picture-worth Browny to complete Nick's "Yellowstone Grand Slam" but..... Technically he did with a little browny but we needed ONE close to other beauties.
We fished with dry-flies 95% of the float. As for hatches, there are bunch of small stoneflies (yellows, olive, brown), caddis in different sizes & colors, & PMD. Get right flies & advises from Parks' Fly Shop (www.parksflyshop.com).
All of long story short, fishing is great pretty much all along Yellowstone River!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles