In spite of hard work yesterday, I woke up and was ready to go fishing. I chose a quite different way from yesterday.
You know every trout has its own character and everyone has his/her own favorite. I like them all. Today I played with lots of brook trout (or they played with me!!). Who cares about sizes? They are simply beautifully colored and fan to catch with. Vermiculation plus orange body.......
This can be called technical. Have you caught 4-inch brookie with dry-fly set on its mouth?
Bit relaxing day......Thank brookies........
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles