What a gorgeous day in Paradise Valley! (I admit wind was somewhat nasty, even dangerous, in the afternoon.........). I had a guide trip with a team of guides of Parks Fly Shop (www.parksflyshop.com) and a group of easy-going clients. We floated Upper section of Yellowstone River. Salmonflies were still in their bloom!!
Then we saw bunch of Goldenstone, Yellow Sally, and Caddis (take a note, folks!!) Dry-fly fishing was fun all day long. Nothing can be more spectacular than experiencing our native Yellowstone Cutty coming up to our dry-flies!! All the flies we used are CUSTOM FLIES from Parks'.
Season for Yellowstone River has just started and will be long and better this year!! Come and fish with us!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles