Wednesday, October 31, 2012

12/17

My fly-sales, now it's an official & registered business, is up and running!! Please drop by http://leftytyer.blogspot.com. I appreciate if you readers spread my catalogue. Right now I'm still busy fishing (as below). Once BWO hatch slows down, I will put more new & original patterns.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, title stands for "I already fished 12 days out of 17 days in October since Winter-Pass started". Some may suspect I'm fishing in order to collect the money-worth I paid..................not really. It's simply fishing is wonderful with a minimum traffic of anglers!! If you happen to have  long vacations during Winter-Pass period (Oct. 15th to Apr. 14th), it's worth for you.

BWO = Fall Baetis are still around..................


drowned..........
So how is fishing with BWOs? Why there aren't any fish pics?................Trout are feeding on them. But catching them is very very tough. I have to see my "Waterloo" oftentimes. I don't mind confessing this as I'm just fishing for my own, not guiding. I'm not invincible.........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After BWO time was over,  I fished for large fall-runners with Mr. O-O. Well, here he came...
I was in a tough spot to set up for self-timer but anyway it was nice one!! I can't emphasize how effective my Mr. O-O is........ NO OTHER large soft-hackles can take like this............



BITE ME!!



Tomorrow, weather seems to be back to cold, cloudy, wet, and overcast for next several days. I am strongly hoping BWO hatch will be strong and lots of trout will be rising (probably for the last shot of the year)........To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment