Thursday, November 1, 2012

November - Spawning Mode

Well, I went through October without any wrecks or accident. Last couple of days, I'm not fishing all day. Neither was today. I still expect BWO (fall baetis) would last some more days......... Today looked like a good condition but just when I arrived at DePuy's (www.depuyspringcreek.com), winds kicked off..... I don't complain but tiny BWOs must have been blown away to Canada. Streamer bites are slow (in my experience, others might say otherwise.....). I didn't have even nibbles a while....... After other anglers left, I tried one section which is oftentimes overlooked. I knew trout like here but didn't really expect to see this. Also I didn't think winds would be this lousy in the video so you can turn off volumes (my voices are blown too). I did leave them along and moved along......



I want to feel trout at least......Royal Ray Charles......(Look for at http://leftytyer.blogspot.com!!)


Well then egg................It was big.......


Before I go into serious nymphing for winter, I still want to see BWOs!! and to fish with tiny dry-flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment