Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tying Video!!

UPDATED 11/11/12
I have just posted another video at YouTube. Rather making a blog post each time, I figured it's easier to make a PAGE and update there. Now PAGES are below the title picture to get more attention from readers. My camera adjustment is getting better every time!! I may have to re-shoot early ones but let me see where it goes............
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've been thinking about doing some tying videos but never really happened. I knew I always carry a tripod in my truck and lunch tables for guided trips. So I could have done something before.  But mostly lack of motivation............But since I just registered my little fly-shop (http://leftytyer.blogspot.com), not just to promote my flies and sales, but I really felt responsible to do something for my own sake and for my flies' sake. Tying for public in front of camera (though I have no audience in my house!!) is a little different taste. I can't screw up and I can't be shakey!!

I'm getting several tying orders, including COYOTE. As I tied several dozens this morning, I was finally motivated to do videos. I had to play and adjust my camera and tripod. So pardon some blurs here and there, but here it is, please click on YouTube Link!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKKbck2F9WI
(I didn't link or share as it's too heavy to upload).
(this is just a picture so don't click!!)
I already shot two more original patterns of mine!! My tying and talks seem smoother as I do more!?
I'd like to hear your comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment