Saturday, April 13, 2013

River Clean Up 2013

I've been enjoying great spring fishing but also it's the time for this event. Joe Brooks TU and several other organizations make this meaningful event happen for the past 8 years. As a guide and an angler in Livingston, I feel obliged to attend and show my attitude (as long as I don't have other schedules).

I sent my friend John to fish somewhere else!...........just kidding but apparently float fishing wouldn't be much effective in the morning. I had one volunteer from Bozeman on board. We got hit by temporal yet serious snow/hail storm! But as always "if you don't like Montana weather, wait 5 minutes". Storm subsides soon and we could go through the section. At the take out, look at this pile of trash we picked up on my boat!! Once in a while, I do something for society with my fishing/guiding ability!!

As reported yesterday, my boat floor has just been refurbished. After we came back and transferred our pile to bigger green boxes, my boat was power-washed and clean again!!

As I offered my labor and boat, I believe I must have paid respect to Our River & River God. I hope Yellowstone River will run forever. Of course, I hope I will have good fishing & guiding on this river!!

No comments:

Post a Comment