The last day of 2011 turned out to be another nice winter day here in Paradise Valley. I couldn't help visiting DePuy Spring Creek. So I was at a right spot on a nice day to end the year.
I ate eggs for breakfast too.......
I lost a couple of really nice ones!! I kept fishing till the Sun was almost behind the western ridges. I caught a nice rainbow under the fading light. 4:23PM exact.
That's all for 2011. It's been a great fishing year. Let's wish another FISHY year for 2012!!
- Official Website
- Blog Home
- About Satoshi - Profile
- 2017 Guide Service
- 2017 Montana Spring Hatch Tour
- SW Montana Fishing Calendar
- Waters I Guide & Fish
- Guiding & Fishing on Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Trout Food Sources - Livingston's Spring Creeks
- Official Fly Shop of My Original Flies
- Fly Tying Instruction Videos
- COYOTE Featured In
- Online Articles