Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Computer

Last night, I finally decided to replace a computer. I go shopping right now. That was why I posted my camping so quickly and then I don't have internet maybe a day or two.
This piece of crap PC has been annoying me. When I wanted to see Google Earth, it got stuck. I finally got to the point to kick it and dump it in Yakima or Columbia River.
Practical reason is that my internet provider has updated their network and device, which my current PC probably can't catch up with. And also, I don't make a trip to Yellowstone this summer so I have some funding to spend.
I'll pretend that I don't have online because I am gone camping in mountains or on the road to Yellowstone. All good reasons to read books and tie lots of flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment