Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Last Day & Last Fish - On the Road

Today, another day on the road of this unknown trip. My secret mission was accomplished yesterday and early morning today. All I had to do was, with great imagination, to fish!!
I can't explain all for now typing from my motel room but on this not-fish-oriented trip, I was persistent, patient, and positive to end the day.
I don't go details since this post is meant for the trip not as a fishing report. Long story short, at the very end of the day and my effort, I finally felt a big hook!!!!

What fly is that? I will go more details once I get home.


It was a beautiful and powerful 19-inch rainbow (hen I guess).

One of the best rainbow in XXXXXXX River. Grip & grin as the Sun set in the back.

I made it through this uncertain trip. Some fishing and many other things. All accomplished which sounds pretty rare. Usually it's one way or another and one done and another failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment